The Xperia L, on the other hand, features a 4.3-inch FWVGA display and an 8-megapixel rear camera. Both phones run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The Xperia L, on the other hand is powered by a 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8230 Dual Core processor, and has 8GB of internal storage expandable up to 32GB via miroSD card. The phone features a 4.3-inch display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels, made of scratch resistant glass. It also sports an 8-megapixel Exmor RS front camera that supports 720p HD video recording and a VGA front facing shooter. The phone supports NFC functionality and comes with a 1750mAh battery. The company claims that the battery will enable the phone to offer a talk time of up to 8 hours and 30 minutes and standby time of up to 498 hours. The phone will be available in white, red and black colour variants.
According to the company, the Xperia SP and Xperia L will both be available worldwide starting Q2 2013.
Sony Xperia L key specifications
- 4.3-inch TFT display(Scratch-resistant touch panel cover glass) with a resolution of 480×854 pixels
- 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8230 dual-core processor
- 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel Exmor RS autofocus camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, EDGE, GPRS, GPS, LTE
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 1,750mAh battery