LG has officially launched two new members in its L II series of smartphones in the form of LG Optimus L4 II and Optimus L4 II dual.
LG Optimus L4 II and LG Optimus L4 II dual are now retailing in Russia. As the name suggests, LG Optimus L4 II dual is a dual-SIM variant of the Optimus L4 II. Both these smartphones have same set of specifications but look different.
The LG Optimus L4 is likely to be priced at €135 (Rs.9,900).
LG Optimus L4 II and LG Optimus L4 II dual run on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) along with a layer of LG’s Optimus UI. Both these devices are powered by MediaTek’s MT6575 platform with a 1GHz single-core Cortex-A9 processor along with PowerVR SGX531 GPU. They have 512MB of RAM and 4GB internal stage, which can be expanded by up to 32GB via microSD card. These smartphones have 3.8-inch True IPS HVGA display, which has a resolution of 320X480 pixels.
LG Optimus L4 II (E440) key specifications
- 3.8-inch capacitive touch screen IPS display with 320X480 pixel resolution
- 1 GHz single-core processor
- 512MB RAM,
- 4GB of internal storage, expandable by up to 32 GB via microSD
- 3-megapixel camera with LED Flash
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, aGPS
- 1700 mAh battery
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)